BOOT TREKKER – Ski Boot Backpack
Imitated but never equaled. The technically designed, large, premium, travel ready ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Highly compartmentalized and technically featured for organization and maximum preparedness. Super durable and built to last.
US Patented. See the Boot Trekker Challenge.
Colors (5) Black with Blue accent; Cobalt Blue with Green accent; Cool Grey with Black and Rush Red accents; Cool Grey with Black and Orange accents; Tan with Black and Red accents.
Fabrics Super durable, water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon, polyester and tarpaulin.
Sizing Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 13).
Volume 70L / 4300 cu in (Retractable Helmet Sling adds more).
Dimensions 18”H x14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W)
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded and contoured adjustable Shoulder Straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, heavily reinforced Lifter Straps and a Sternum Strap.
- Pack Release™ – Shoulder Strap dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Helmet Sling – Retractable and deploys from a zippered pocket to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- Shaped Boot Pockets – Two large contoured, ventilated side boot pockets.
- Waist Belt – Comfort designed, padded Waist Belt with “dual” adjustable buckles and Velcro attachment for belt removal or vertical adjustment.
- Central Compartment – Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Goggle Wrap™ – Strategically located, soft material hanging pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- Travel Ready – Helmet packs in front pocket, Waist Belt detaches, shoulder straps tuck into bag. See video below for illustration.
- Boot Vents – Each Boot Pocket includes one closable ventilation window.
- Two Wide Mouth Front Pockets – Forward opening pocket stores gear, lunch, snacks and a water bottle. Lower front pocket holds lip balm and hand warmers.
- Transparent Inner Pocket – Zippered inner pocket with transparent lining stores sunscreen, tools, wax and personal items.
- Protective Bottom – Generous amounts of durable, water-resistant tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Glove Smart™ – Two designated glove pockets.
- Hidden Side Pockets – Two exterior pockets beneath the Boot Vents for storing maps, papers or an extra pair of socks.
- ID Holder – Covered identification holder.
- ID Panel – Write your name or mark the pack as your own on this designated panel.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers with metal pulls.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Glow in the Dark Zipper Pulls – Zipper pull ends glow in the dark for use at night.
- Performance Handle – Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing ends for attaching karabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Four coated drainage grommets on Boot Pocket bottoms.
- Reflective Edging – Light reflective.
- Gear Loop – Front pocket located webbing loop for attaching karabiners and other items.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: 1680D, 840D & 420D nylons. Tarpaulin.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
- View features
- Boot Trekker Reviews
- Find a Retailer
- Buy Online