Advanced Warming System
Heated, insulated and technically designed backpack for boots, helmet, gear and apparel.
3 Heat Settings
Low, Medium & High settings with maximum pad temperature 140F.
20V wall plug & 12V automobile plug.
Thermal Conduction Boot Pockets
Two contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets each with their own quick warming system.
Intuitive Packing System TM
Designed for performance organization. The central compartment loads quickly for ski apparel and gear.
Retractable Helmet Sling
Deploys to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
Stow Away Straps
The shoulder straps and waist belt easily tuck away for airline baggage check.
Backpack Grade Support
Padded and contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a comfort fit back panel, lifter straps and a sternum strap.
Experience the ultimate comfort on the slopes with Kulkea's Thermal Trekker - the original dual chamber heated ski boot bag. Our critically acclaimed bag is a game changer for avid skiers, offering direct heat transfer to both sides and the bottom of each ski boot, thanks to our innovative Thermal Conduction Design™. With just 90 minutes of heating, your boots will be warm and ready to go. The central compartment for apparel also emanates the right touch of warmth. Plus, our Intuitive Packing System™ organizes all your gear for a seamless skiing adventure. Upgrade your skiing experience and invest in gear that is protected, warm, and well-organized.
Heated Ski Boot Bag Features
- Intuitive Packing System™ - Make packing seamless and leave nothing behind, including a wide mouthed front pocket for gloves, water bottles, lunch and personal items, a top pocket for face masks and bandanas and a large top loading center compartment for ski pants, tops, layers and more.
- Heated Side Boot Pockets - Two ski boot contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets, each with their own warming system and designed for the most effective heating of ski boots.
- Helmet Sling - Deploys for more storage capacity and helmet ventilation.
- Goggle Wrap™ - Strategically located, scratch-proof pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- Stow-away Straps - Shoulder straps and waist belt easily tuck behind the back panel for airline baggage check.
- Backpack Grade Support - Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with spacer mesh padded back panel and lifter and sternum straps.
- Pack Release™ - Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Performance Handle - Durable polyurethane wrapped easy grip top handle.
- YKK™ Zippers - Only the best because durable details are a must.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers - Protects against heavy use.
- ID Panel - Mark the bag as yours.
This Product is only available for sale in the United States.
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Size - Men's 13 / Women's 14)
- Volume: 62L / 3800 cu in (Helmet sling adds even more space!)
- Dimensions: 18"H (boot pockets) x 14.5"L x 20"W
- Materials: Durable, water-resistance, polyurethane backed: 1680D nylon or 300D x 600D recycled diamond ripstop polyester, 600D Kodra, 420D polyester; and durable, waterproof PVC-free tarpaulin (TPU) sides and bottom.
- 3 Heat Setting Controller: Low, Medium and High temperature settings with max pad temperature of 140F.
- Dual Plugs: 120V wall plug &7 12V (7.5A) automobile plug
- Manufactured: Vietnam
Use and Care +
AC Plug / 3 Heat Setting Controller
The AC plug has a 3 Heat Settling Controller for warming boots. The settings adjust the wattage and time to generate 140F/60C of heat. The AC plug is connected by an 80" / 203cm cord and is for use indoors only.
- H (160W) - For use between 1-3 hours.
- M (120W) - For use between 3-6 hours.
- L (80W) - For use between 6-8 hours.
Note: The guidance above is subject to surrounding room temperatures and the temperature at which boots are before heating. Do not heat for longer than 8 hours.
We do not recommend leaving this on overnight as it is not designed to be used for that long consecutively.
The DC plug is for keeping boots warm during automobile transit. Upon arrival at the ski destination, turn-off the automobile and unplug the bag. The 12V DC plug is 90W (Draws 7.5 Amps) and connected by a 65" / 165cm cord.
Note: Use of the DC plug while the motor is not running may deplete the automobile's battery. To reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning do not use the DC plug while the automobile is stationary.