Heating Pad For Thermal Trekker
Heating element for KULKEA's Thermal Trekker Heated Ski Boot Bag.
- Color: White
- Application: Only works with KULKEA's Thermal Trekker Heated Ski Boot Bag.
Heating Element Overview
- Dual-connected Heating Pads
- 3 Heat Setting Controller: Low, Medium and High temperature settings with max pad temperature of 140F.
- Dual Plugs: 120V wall plug &7 12V (7.5A) automobile plug
Note, please check your original Thermal Trekker purchase date and sales receipt to see if heating element is still under warranty.
Thermal Trekker Use & Care Instructions
AC Plug / 3 Heat Setting Controller
The AC plug has a 3 Heat Settling Controller for warming boots. The settings adjust the wattage and time to generate 140F/60C of heat. The AC plug is connected by an 80" / 203cm cord and is for use indoors only.
- H (160W) – For use between 1-3 hours.
- M (120W) – For use between 3-6 hours.
- L (80W) – For use between 6-8 hours.
Note: The guidance above is subject to surrounding room temperatures and the temperature at which boots are before heating. Do not heat for longer than 8 hours.
The DC plug is for keeping boots warm during automobile transit. Upon arrival at the ski destination, turn-off the automobile and unplug the bag. The 12V DC plug is 90W (Draws 7.5 Amps) and connected by a 65" / 165cm cord.
Note: Use of the DC plug while the motor is not running may deplete the automobile's battery. To reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning do not use the DC plug while the automobile is stationary.