BOOT TREKKER – Ski Boot Backpack
- Description: Technically designed, large premium ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet and gear. Highly compartmentalized and technically featured for organization and maximum preparedness.
- Colors: Black with Blue accent; Black with Green accent.
- Fabrics: Durable, water-resistant nylons, polyester and Tarpaulin.
- Sizing: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 13).
- Volume: 69L / 4200 cu in
- Dimensions: 18”H x14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W)
- Innovation: View the Ski boot bag features that set this pack ahead.
- More Info: See the full list of Key Features below.
- Retail Locations: Find a Retailer
- Online: Buy Online
The best ski boot bag now available in two colors!
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded and contoured adjustable Shoulder Straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, heavily reinforced Lifter Straps and a Sternum Strap.
- Pack Release™ – Dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Waist Belt – Comfort designed, padded Waist Belt with “dual” adjustable buckles and Velcro attachment for belt removal or vertical adjustment.
- Central Compartment – Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Top Pocket – Zippered pocket for face masks and bandannas.
- Goggle Protection – Soft-material Goggle Pouch strategically located within the pack for added protection.
- Shaped Boot Pockets – Two large contoured, ventilated side boot pockets.
- Boot Vents – Each Boot Pocket includes one closable ventilation window.
- Two Wide Mouth Front Pockets – Forward opening pocket stores gear, lunch, snacks and a water bottle. Lower front pocket holds lip balm and hand warmers.
- Transparent Inner Pocket – Zippered inner pocket with transparent lining stores sunscreen, tools, wax and personal items.
- Retractable Helmet Sling – Deploys from a zippered pocket to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- Protective Bottom – Durable, water-resistant Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Glove Smart™ – Two designated glove pockets.
- Hidden Side Pockets – Two exterior pockets beneath the Boot Vents for storing maps and papers.
- ID Holder – Covered identification holder.
- ID Panel – Write your name or mark the pack as your own on this designated panel.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers with metal pulls.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Glow in the Dark Zipper Pulls – Zipper pull ends glow in the dark for use at night.
- Performance Handle – Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing ends for attaching carabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Four coated drainage grommets on Boot Pocket bottoms.
- Reflective Edging – Light reflective.
- Gear Loop – Front pocket located webbing loop for attaching carabiners and other items.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: 1680D, 840D & 420D nylons. Tarpaulin.
- Patent Pending
- View these features.
- Additional product videos.
Who needs a Boot Trekker?
Men, women, and older teenagers who want a large, highly organized, premium quality ski boot bag.
What’s so special about the Boot Trekker?
The Boot Trekker combines KULKEA’s highly regarded Intuitive Packing System with high quality fabrics and sharp designs to provide an extremely organized, huge volume and stylish ski boot bag. The Boot Trekker is the most organized ski boot bag and backpack. It has a massive amount of storage space for gear, apparel, lunch and personal items. The bag layout makes packing and finding items simple.
Is the Boot Trekker a “carry-on” or “luggage” bag for airline travel?
The Boot Trekker has been carried on and checked as luggage for airline travel. KULKEA cannot, however, confirm whether the Boot Trekker will meet the requirements of any particular airline for carry-on or checkable luggage as these specifications vary by airline as well as internationally.
Where may I store my helmet when checking the bag for airline travel? When checking the boot bag for airline travel helmets should be stored in the large Front Pocket.
Are the Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt are detachable?
The shoulder straps and waist belt are connected by strong Velcro material. This feature allows these parts of the pack to be detached and repositioned higher or lower on the pack if necessary for a better fit. It also allows for complete removal of the Waist Belt at times when a Waist Belt may not be preferred.
Is the Boot Trekker for children?
The Boot Trekker is a large pack designed for adults and larger teenagers.
Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.
Kulkea warrants to the original purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of initial purchase. Kulkea will repair or replace at its discretion products that it finds are defective within the scope of this warranty. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear or damage related to misuse, abuse or neglect. Kulkea disclaims all other express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty provides the sole and exclusive remedy.