BOOT TREKKER – Ski Boot Backpack
- Description: Top quality, patent pending technically designed and featured Ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet and gear. Designated compartments for organization and easy access.
- Model #: BT001
- Color: Black
- Fabric: Water resistant backed 1680D, 840D & 420D nylons; & 210D polyester. Tarpaulin.
- Dimensions: 18”H x14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W).
- Innovation: View the Ski Boot bag features that set this pack ahead.
- More Info: See the full list of Key Features below.
- Find a Retailer
- Buy Online Today!
- Pack Support – Padded and contoured Back Panel, Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt. Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt may be adjusted or detached and repositioned for increased comfort. Lifter Straps.
- Central Gear Compartment – Large top loading compartment for storing gear and apparel.
- Pack Release™ – Pack Dislodge Buckles for simple pack removal.
- Boot Pockets – Two large side Boot Pockets with closable ventilation windows.
- Goggle Protection – Lens soft Goggle Pouch located within the pack for added protection.
- Glove Smart™ – Two Designated Glove Pockets and On-the-Go Glove Bungees™.
- Forward Pockets – Two wide mouth forward opening pockets with transparent compartment.
- Deployable Helmet Sling – Stored within a zippered pocket sling deploys to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- TPU Protection – Durable, water resistant Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Hidden Side Pockets – Two outside pockets beneath Boot Vents for storing maps and papers.
- Zippered Top – The bag Top closes by zipper and includes an external zippered pocket.
- ID Holder – Covered ID Holder.
- Zippers – Durable zippers with extended pulls for use with gloves.
- Wide Handle – Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Drainage Grommets – Bottom located coated drainage grommets.
- Reflective Edging – Light reflective.
- Gear Loop – Front pocket located loop for attaching miscellaneous items.
- Patent Pending
- View these features.
- Additional product videos.
Who needs a Boot Trekker?
Adult alpine skiers.
What’s so special about the Boot Trekker?
The Boot Trekker is the most organized ski boot bag and backpack. It has a massive amount of storage space for gear, apparel, lunch and personal items. The bag layout makes packing and finding items simple.
Is the Boot Trekker a ski boot bag or a ski bag?
It’s a high-quality ski boot bag.
Is the Boot Trekker a “carry-on” or “luggage” bag for airline travel?
The Boot Trekker has been carried on and checked as luggage for airline travel. KULKEA cannot, however, confirm whether the Boot Trekker will meet the requirements of any particular airline for carry-on or checkable luggage as these specifications vary by airline as well as internationally.
The Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt are detachable?
The shoulder straps and waist belt are connected by strong hook and loop material. This feature allows these parts of the pack to be detached and repositioned higher or lower on the pack if necessary for a better fit.
Is the Boot Trekker for children?
Not yet, but we’re working on it right now.
Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.
Kulkea warrants to the original purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of initial purchase. Kulkea will repair or replace at its discretion products that it finds are defective within the scope of this warranty. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear or damage related to misuse, abuse or neglect. Kulkea disclaims all other express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty provides the sole and exclusive remedy.