BOOT TREKKER – Ski Boot Backpack
- Description: Technically designed, large premium ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet and gear. Highly compartmentalized and technically featured for organization and maximum preparedness.
- Colors: Black with Blue trim; or Black with Green trim.
- Fabrics: Durable, water-resistant nylons, polyester and Tarpaulin.
- Sizing: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 13).
- Volume: 69L / 4200 cu in
- Dimensions: 18”H x14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W)
- Innovation: View the Ski Boot bag features that set this pack ahead.
- More Info: See the full list of Key Features below.
- Retail Locations: Find a Retailer
- Online: Buy Online
The best ski boot bag available, now in two colors!
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded and contoured adjustable Shoulder Straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, heavily reinforced Lifter Straps and a Sternum Strap.
- Pack Release™ – Dislodge Buckles for simple pack removal.
- Waist Belt - Comfort designed, padded Waist Belt with “dual” adjustable buckles and Velcro attachment for belt removal or vertical adjustment.
- Central Compartment – Large top loading compartment for storing ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Top Pocket – Top zippered pocket for face mask or bandana.
- Goggle Protection – Soft-material Goggle Pouch located within the pack for added protection.
- Boot Pockets – Two large contoured side Boot Pockets.
- Boot Vents – Each Boot Pocket includes one closable ventilation window.
- Front Pockets – Two wide mouth forward opening pockets for separately storing lunch, water, gear, warmers and lip balm.
- Inner Pocket- Transparent inner zippered pocket along the inner wall of the Front Pocket stores sunscreen, snacks, tools and personal items.
- Retractable Helmet Sling – Stored within a zippered pocket sling deploys to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- TPU Protection – Durable, water-resistant Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Glove Smart™ – Two Designated Glove Pockets.
- Hidden Side Pockets – Two exterior pockets beneath the Boot Vents for storing maps and papers.
- ID Holder – Covered ID Holder.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers with metal pulls.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Glow in the Dark Zipper Pulls - Zipper pull ends glow in the dark for use at night.
- Wide Handle – Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Elastic Grip Straps – One Elastic Grip Strap located on each Shoulder Strap for attaching miscellaneous items.
- Smart Loops – Looped webbing straps for attaching carabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Two coated drainage grommets on the bottom of each boot pocket.
- Reflective Edging – Light reflective.
- Gear Loop – Front pocket located webbing loop for attaching miscellaneous items.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Water-resistant backed 1680D, 840D & 420D nylons; & 210D polyester. Tarpaulin.
- Patent Pending
- View these features.
- Additional product videos.
Who needs a Boot Trekker?
Men, women, and older teenagers who want a large, highly organized, premium quality ski boot bag.
What’s so special about the Boot Trekker?
The Boot Trekker combines KULKEA’s highly regarded Intuitive Packing System with high quality fabrics and sharp designs to provide an extremely organized, huge volume and stylish ski boot bag.
The Boot Trekker is the most organized ski boot bag and backpack. It has a massive amount of storage space for gear, apparel, lunch and personal items. The bag layout makes packing and finding items simple.
Is the Boot Trekker a “carry-on” or “luggage” bag for airline travel?
The Boot Trekker has been carried on and checked as luggage for airline travel. KULKEA cannot, however, confirm whether the Boot Trekker will meet the requirements of any particular airline for carry-on or checkable luggage as these specifications vary by airline as well as internationally.
The Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt are detachable?
The shoulder straps and waist belt are connected by strong Velcro material. This feature allows these parts of the pack to be detached and repositioned higher or lower on the pack if necessary for a better fit. It also allows for complete removal of the Waist Belt at times when a Waist Belt may not be preferred.
Is the Boot Trekker for children?
The Boot Trekker is a large pack designed for adults and larger teenagers only.
Ventilate the pack if it becomes wet. The pack may be rinsed with fresh water and mild soap detergents. Do not put in dryer or use hand dryers on the pack.
The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.
Kulkea warrants to the original purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of initial purchase. Kulkea will repair or replace at its discretion products that it finds are defective within the scope of this warranty. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear or damage related to misuse, abuse or neglect. Kulkea disclaims all other express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty provides the sole and exclusive remedy.