BOOT TREKKER – Ski Boot Backpack
Technically designed, large, premium, travel ready ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Highly compartmentalized and technically featured for organization and maximum preparedness. Watch the Boot Trekker Challenge.
Colors (5) Cool Grey with Orange and Black accents; Cool Grey with Rush Red and Black accents; Black with Blue accent; Black with Green accent; or Tan with Black and Red accents.
Fabrics Durable, water-resistant nylons, polyester and Tarpaulin.
Sizing Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 13).
Volume 69L / 4200 cu in (not including Retractable Helmet Sling).
Dimensions 18”H x14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W)
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded and contoured adjustable Shoulder Straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, heavily reinforced Lifter Straps and a Sternum Strap.
- Pack Release™ – Shoulder Strap dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Waist Belt– Comfort designed, padded Waist Belt with “dual” adjustable buckles and Velcro attachment for belt removal or vertical adjustment.
- Central Compartment – Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Top Pocket – Zippered pocket for face masks, balaclavas and bandanas.
- Goggle Protection – Soft-material Goggle Pouch strategically located within the pack for added protection.
- Shaped Boot Pockets – Two large contoured, ventilated side boot pockets.
- Boot Vents – Each Boot Pocket includes one closable ventilation window.
- Two Wide Mouth Front Pockets – Forward opening pocket stores gear, lunch, snacks and a water bottle. Lower front pocket holds lip balm and hand warmers.
- Transparent Inner Pocket – Zippered inner pocket with transparent lining stores sunscreen, tools, wax and personal items.
- Retractable Helmet Sling – Deploys from a zippered pocket to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- Protective Bottom – Durable, water-resistant tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Glove Smart™– Two designated glove pockets.
- Hidden Side Pockets – Two exterior pockets beneath the Boot Vents for storing maps, papers or an extra pair of socks.
- ID Holder – Covered identification holder.
- ID Panel – Write your name or mark the pack as your own on this designated panel.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers with metal pulls.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Glow in the Dark Zipper Pulls – Zipper pull ends glow in the dark for use at night.
- Performance Handle – Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Travel Ready – For airline bag checking: (i) detach and pack the Waist Belt; and (ii) disengage the Pack Release buckles and tuck the straps behind the padded back panel. See the short instructional video below for airline bag check prep..
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing ends for attaching karabiners.
- Drainage Grommets – Four coated drainage grommets on Boot Pocket bottoms.
- Reflective Edging – Light reflective.
- Gear Loop – Front pocket located webbing loop for attaching karabiners and other items.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Materials – Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: 1680D, 840D & 420D nylons. Tarpaulin.
- View features
- Find a Retailer
- Buy Online