1. What has training/practice been looking like for you during lockdown?
I am trying to do yoga every day, as well as going on a hike or run in the afternoon. Gotta keep it loose! The day you stop moving is the day you stop living!
2. How are you staying entertained at home?
I am mostly focusing on work; learning the market and trying to make the best out of it! I also bought a Jeep project that I have been keeping busy working on. I am lucky to live in Utah where there is a lot of open space to enjoy!
3. What are you most looking forward to after this is over?
Honestly, I am just looking forward to being able to make connections with friends. As simple as grabbing a drink or lunch (even though not doing so helps the bank account lol).
4. Do you have a favourite activity you would recommend to others?
Self-development in whatever pathway gets you excited about life!
5. If you could send a message to the world right now, what would it be?
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!