1. What has training/practice been looking like for you during lockdown?
I just had shoulder surgery so I have been recovering from that. I’ve been working out and I also bought a little mini-dirt bike (pitbike?). My wife has one too so we go on rides occasionally – that has been entertaining haha.
2. How are you staying entertained at home?
My wife and I normally aren’t TV show people, however, we just finished this one series called “Man in the High Castle”. It’s about what the USA would have been like if we lost WW2 – scary! We also just got a puppy. His name is The General. He’s a Golden Doodle.
3. What are you most looking forward to after this is over?
I am looking forward to seeing people’s faces, giving people hugs, social connection.
4. Do you have a favourite activity you would recommend to others?
I would recommend something creative. I love spending time in my workshop: welding, woodworking, electrical, etc. I love completing a project and seeing the results.
5. If you could send a message to the world right now, what would it be?
Don’t watch the news haha. Stay safe and take care of yourself and your mental health.