1. What has training/practice been looking like for you during lockdown?
Since the beginning of lockdown, I have still been able to do some touring and hiking around the mountains in Utah. I know some places people have zero access to skiing right now so that has been a blessing.
2. How are you staying entertained at home?
I have been playing guitar, drawing, and skating to stay busy, it’s been nice having more time to do these activities. When I am on the road during the winter, I have too much stuff to travel with a guitar. I also usually try not to skate during the winter to avoid getting hurt.
3. What are you most looking forward to after this is over?
I am looking forward to surfing when this is all over; it sucks that most of the west coast beaches have been closed. I also miss riding on a chairlift.
4. Do you have a favourite activity you would recommend to others?
I would say anything related to art is always a good way to pass time right now. Find ways to be creative and utilize this down time!
5. If you could send a message to the world right now, what would it be?
We are all in this together, trying to make changes to be less impactful on our planet and staying health-conscious is important.