1. What has training/practice been looking like for you during lockdown?
I go on lots of hikes, either in the day or at night, and I also do daily workouts. Either a three mile run or a long distance bike ride to make sure I am staying in shape! I also make sure to bounce on the tramp to practice new, and old, tricks.
2. How are you staying entertained at home?
Well, there’s not much to do haha. I’m either watching a good Netflix series, or out on my roof tanning…haha yes on my roof!
3. What are you most looking forward to after this is over?
I am looking forward to being able to go back up and train at Woodward, and the water ramp at the Utah Olympic park.\
4. Do you have a favourite activity you would recommend to others?
Biking is my favorite thing to do right now because it means I can be outdoors. However, I also love to slalom ski and cliff jump!
5. If you could send a message to the world right now, what would it be?
Hang in there! We will get through this together!